FIND AND BOOK
COURSES HERE ONLINE
Terms & ConditionsCOURSE DETAILS
• Delegates will be allocated a place once a booking has been received.
• Delegate places on events/training courses will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Completing a booking does not guarantee a place.
Acknowledgement / Joining Instructions:
• Organisations will receive an acknowledgement e-mail within 24 working hours to confirm that their booking has been received. If this is not received please contact Compass on 01257 482256.
• Joining instructions will be sent approximately 2 weeks prior to the event confirming the running of the course, detailing date, start/finish times, venue and directions.
• Please contact Compass if you have not received the joining instructions at least 1 week prior to the event
• Delegate fees contribute towards the costs of administration, the venue, lunch if applicable, trainer expenses and any materials provided by Compass.
• For accredited courses fees will include registration, assessment and certification.
• Details of course fees can be obtained on the website at www.compass-ms.co.uk.
• Payment is required prior to course commencement.
• Cancellations or postponement can only be accepted in writing or via email.
• Should Compass cancel an event a full refund will be made.
• Should delegates cancel or postpone the following charges apply:-
- 30 days or more prior to the event – no fee
- 15-29 days prior to the event – 50 per cent of course fee
- 8 – 14 days prior to the event – 75 per cent of course fee
- 7 days or less (or failure to attend) – 100 per cent of course fee
Data Protection Act 1998:
The details provided are held and processed by Compass on computer. The information is used for the administration of the training course. Some details are disclosed to course tutors.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
By booking onto a Compass event you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions