FIND AND BOOK
COURSES HERE ONLINE
CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme SSSTSCOURSE DETAILS
This two day CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme SSSTS course is intended for those who have, or will have supervisory responsibilities on a construction site. It provides supervisors with an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues, as well as their legal responsibilities relevant to their work activities. It highlights the need to promote good health and safety to supervise effectively. This course is endorsed by the Major Contractors Group as the standard training for all supervisors working on MCG sites.
To ensure that all those given supervisory responsibilities understand:
- Why they are carrying out their identified duties
- What is expected of them.
- Understanding the problems of the construction industry
- How health and safety law is structured and how it applies to supervisors
- How their supervisory role fits in with the management structure in controlling the site safely
- Risk assessments and the need for method statements
- Effective site induction, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Monitoring site activities effectively
- The importance of timely intervention when bad practice is identified.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will be awarded with the CSkills Site Safety Plus - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme certificate.
Course MatchesBOOK A COURSE HERE ONLINE
12 DEC£295.00 +VAT
WHEN: 2 days- 12th & 13th December
13 DEC£250.00 +VAT
WHERE: Compass House, Chorley
WHEN: 2 days (13th & 14th December)
14 DEC£250.00 +VAT
WHEN: 2 days (14th & 15th October)