FIND AND BOOK
COURSES HERE ONLINE
Site Managers Safety Training Scheme - SMSTSCOURSE DETAILS
This CITB Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) course is designed for site managers, agents and persons who are or will be responsible for managing a construction site.
The SMSTS course covers all relevant legislation and other aspects that affect safe working in the building, construction and civil engineering industries. It highlights the need for risk assessment in the workplace, and which control measures can sustain a positive health and safety culture.
To help site managers, agents and supervisors:
- Manage health and safety on site in accordance with current legal provisions, and within the context of their management or supervisory role
- Develop an understanding of responsibilities and accountability for site health, safety and welfare
- Recognise and maintain a safe site whilst keeping work efficient, economical and productive.
To ensure that they contribute to the safety of the workplace and that at the end of the course all delegates will:
- Implement all health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affects them during their daily work
- Implement new guidance and industry best practice
- State their duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will be awarded with the CSkills Site Safety Plus - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) certificate.
Our courses are held in Chorley; Mansfield; Swindon and Bellshill, Scotland. Full address details will be provided in your joining instructions issued after booking. Please see over for course availability. If you have 6 or more delegates and would like to hold this course at your own premises – please call us for a quote.